Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My Dear, Sweet Friends

It's been some time and I thought I'd let you know I was still alive, for those of you that tell me you check once and awhile. Thanks, it makes me feel special. I once made a movie about my childhood friends Kim & Jess, with still pics and I wish I could do that for more people. Man I wish I'd been a fly that followed us around in those days. They are such awesome friends and people. I miss them, even though I talk to them often.{sniffle} You know, I have so many friends and I don't spend near as much time as I'd like, or events allow some days. I know, we're all busy with life, then all of a sudden it's been a couple months, or maybe a year. So for my friends that our hugs only find each other on occasion - know that I love you and that I think of you often through out the day and you make me smile. I thank you for your friendship and the freedom to not call you every day and that you love me in spite of my faults. You are truly a blessing to me and I love you. You know who you are!!!
Love ME

This is me and my bestfriends at my birthday party in Grade Six. I'm the middle one.