Sunday, January 15, 2006

How do you work this thing?

Seriously guys, I need little tips on this stuff. Since I'm just that out of touch, any hints on anything is what I'm looking for! Thanks


Hey, hey Paula {haha}, the other half of the garlic goes on the bottom of the other foot.


So the other day I went to pick up my mail and I received something I was not expecting but was really exciting to get. It's been almost 4 years since I went to Hong Kong for a missions trip and in the mail was the coolest calender ever! It was from the St. Stephen society and the picture for January was the picture of the complex that I stayed at for half of the time. Russell was also there, in a different building. I'm including a picture. It so cool to think that this place is now full with 200 guys, whereas when I was there, they barely had it filled. Plus they have a garden and if you look in between the buildings where the tree is, that tree was not that big! I am so blessed to have been part of that!