Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My Birthday

So, today is my 32nd Bday. when I was 13, I never thought about this age and what I wanted by the time I 32. I'm glad. No expectations, and that made this day all the better. I'll tell you why...

I was up at 12am last night to bring in the day with the man I love with all of my heart and more (I've always held my Bday to be very sacred - it's something NO ONE can ever take away). Anyways, I went to bed with intentions of sleeping till I wanted, and that's the way it went down. J had to go drop something off for work, so I got up to shower to get ready for the breakfast he was taking me to. When he got home, he told me I should come see something outside, so in my hair rollers and his boots slipped on, I went out to look. There on the wooden swing was a single rose. He is so sweet. So I sat on the swing for a moment and he did too. And then he got down on one knee and pulled a little box. And by God I said YES!! so then he showed me the ring and put it on my finger and, well, it's hard to explain the emotions so I'll just leave it at this is the best day, let alone Birthday of my life. I love him so so much

I just had to share it :D