Wednesday, February 11, 2009

just checking in...

I've been 'blog surfing' tonight. It inspired me to get onto my own and maybe give some words of wisdom, maybe a funny story....
Hmmm, got nothing. apparently the only things worth telling people about are angry things that have happened and frankly I am just to weary from all the stupidity that I am bored with it.

Don't get me wrong, life is good, I have the love of my life beside me - soon to be married - I work in pet store - too cool - and on the odd day I get to paint. My love is in his 7th(?) month of his computer business and I'm starting to help with that a little, my drive to have all this money is gone - Thank God! - plus I have been taking French lessons as we want to move to France by May 2010. I am catching a lot of flack for that one...their just jealous cuz they have kids and it's harder to go with those little things running around....haha
Yup, Life is going in a good direction...

Should be a shoe dropping here any minute....